BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Currently reading ...

  • House Rules by Jodie Picoult

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dream came true...

Yay!!! Guess what... Somebody's got a new ball... Guess who... Who else???!!!... Come on... You can do better than this...( Are there people so dumb that they can't even guess who it is???!!!).. Aiyo, ME lah!!!
Ok! This is very very lame. Before I proceed to the fundamentals of the new ball, It's a new basketball... Not the other ball you perverted people think of OK!!!Yes! A basketball.
Well, you probably think that it's nothing much, getting a new ball... Some will say that it's just a ball... This is where many have gone wrong, its not just a ball... It's THE ball... MOLTEN GE7... Yeah, the FIBA official ball!!! I just got it yesterday when my dad decided that I need a new ball since my old one has the potential to kill( Since it's so hard and dirty)... So, we went to the nearby sports complex to find for this thingy... We got to the sports shop and there it was, sitting nicely on the highest ball holder... It's 12 panel, has official weight and 4228 pebbles all over it( I doubt they really count them)...
Tomorrow's Wednesday a.k.a basketball day... So, I'm dying to try my new ball... Hope I can get used to it since a ball with a good grip is the root to a good shooter( That's the position I play, shooting guard... Since god gave me a 5'7 frame... This basically indicats that I can only play either a shooting guard or a point guard because of my short stature...Sad...)
Well, that's it, I'll describe what it feels like after using my new ball tomorrow... Chow!

6 comments:

j a S m i N e said...

wait wait wait..i don't really understand that line. u know.. about u being 5 foot 7

Hyperdiablo said...

Oh, hihi. Thx for the comment... Well, I'm kinda short for a basketball player... So, I can't play certain positions in the game... These are the fundamentals of basketball la, I dun think you wanna know also.. Guy stuff!! LOL... Well, keep on reading and don;t forget to comment ok...

j a S m i N e said...

no no no.. i mean u ARE 5 foot 7?
how tall is that huh?

Hyperdiablo said...

Haha, yeah I am... 172cm.
u r also rite, I tink... So tall lah u... I wish I can grow till 5'9 lah, tats all im hoping for rite now...

j a S m i N e said...

nope im 169cm
buy artificial growth hormone larh
haha

Hyperdiablo said...

cannot lah, I wanna live healthily.. If I use hormones, I duno wat will happen to me lah... Mayb other parts will grow instead!!! Scary lah! LOL...