BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Currently reading ...

  • House Rules by Jodie Picoult

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Egg Boy

Today is Tuesday... It's 26th of August... It's the day where a guy finally turns into...ermm...( I can't say 'a man' because he's only 17)... a 17 year old guy!!! LOL... Yeah, that's right people, all rise as this is the most prosperous day of the week, the day where this guy becomes a lil' bit taller, a lil' bit bigger in size( Will never ever happen, a stick will always remain a stick), and a lil' wiser... Yes people!!! It's Sailesh's birthday!!! Happy Birthday Sailesh!!!
First of all, let me do a brief unofficial introduction... Sailesh a.k.a brains on a stick ( oopss... don't kill me Sailesh... That's what you are...) is a freaking genius. He's one of the best students in class, if not the best, because there are also many brainy people in my class( that includes you too Chia Ren, don't ever pretend you don't know!And then give me the finger a matter of seconds later k!!!)
Sailesh is also very very muscular( ehem...), he has claimed himself to be the next Sazali a.k.a Mr. Universe...( You know, this is the guy with a big body and a small head)... This future Sazali has been using my dumbbells since...ermm...god knows when. He has the physique that can kill, the muscle that bulge like hills, and the brains to go with it... He is also a very good badminton player... I think everyone knows that... What a deadly combination!!! Actually, Mr. Sai here is a nice humble guy besides being too hardworking... Anyone wanna know his daily routine??? OK! This guy sleeps at almost 2 every night, wakes up at 6.30 every morning despite the fact that classes don't start that early, studies from 6.40a.m till 7.40a.m, then studies again after class, continue studying after dinner, which is from approximately 8p.m to 2p.m... See what I mean???!!! This is too hardworking people!!! Even I need extra conformation to settle the fact that he is a human being...
OK... Besides all that, I don't think anyone will have doubts about the wonders he can do with his studies right?! So I,m not going to further elaborate on that... Let's move on the the title of the post... Let the story begin... muhahahaha...
It was chilly as the cool wind blows like sea breeze into our hostel rooms... Well, yeah, I'm talking about last night... It was about 10 at night when Chia Ren a.k.a my boss (without a doubt another smart a**) came to my room. He was bored and had nothing to do, so he decided to come my room to have some chat... We talked about Statistics' questions and... guess what... Sailesh's study routine!!! Lol... That is when we decided to go and disturb him in his room... As Chia Ren opened my door, we saw Sailesh already, strolling along the corridor like what he's used to doing for the past few months after too much of studying... What a coincidence!!! He then came to my room and we talked and talked until Avin( another big boss of mine... P.s: I have many bosses as I'm working in many companies...LOL) send me a message on MSN about Sailesh's surprise birthday party... When I first got the message, I was blur a little as I was totally out of the plan and I don't know what was going on... After some time , I got to know that Sailesh's birthday is coming very soon, in a matter of minutes, that is... I shut the screen straight away as the the guy was in my room, talking to Chia Ren... Luckily he didn't see anything... Then, Santhi( another brainy girl in class) sent me a message asking me about Sailesh's condition and asking me to bring my scissors at the same time( You guys know what was on my mind?! This guy is gonna celebrate his birthday soon and what are they going to do with a pair of scissors? Are they gonna cut something of his off????!!! )...
These guys came up with a plan that Santhini( I don't know if that's spelled correctly) and Pun......nitha( LOL) have lost their phones, and they were asking Sailesh to find the phones with his torchlight!!! How brilliant... I brought Sailesh to the place where we were supposed to meet(one of INTI's basketball courts)... They were there, as planned. Punitha was crying( of course... it's all acting) because of the fact that she 'lost her phone'... Sailesh started to have doubts as the situation gets a lil' bit out of hand... He actually thought that we were tricking him to step out of INTI-UC( warning: this action is strictly prohibited by Sailesh's dad!)... I hanged on the best I can and I need someone to stab my leg to keep myself from laughing...
Seconds passed and there was a light... Yeah! The light... I saw the light...Sailesh saw the light... Everyone saw the light... Does this means that we're dying??? The light was getting brighter and brighter.... OMG!! We're gonna die!!!
Aiyo, no lah, it's just Avin and the gang carrying Sailesh's birthday cake with candles lit on top of it, ascending the stairs... LOL!!! Sailesh saw that and was a lil' bit surprised... But the cake nearly went upside down and the fire on the candles were out. The whole place was dark again... Haizzz... I was speechless... I seriously thought that Sailesh's cake will be on the floor...
Guess what after that?! Photo time!!! Punitha, Santhi, Santhini, and Punitha were the first persons to have a group photo with the birthday boy... As Sutesh was about to take the lovely picture, something totally unexpected happened...
Yes! You've guessed it, it's on the title... They cracked eggs on Sailesh's head!!! Hehe, everything there was like... ermm... very...... eggy?? Haha, everywhere smelled of eggs... It was a little disturbing to see the birthday boy covered in byproducts of chicken reproduction...LOL! Well, we had the cake and it was good, I don't know where they bought it but it was good... After that, we went back to our rooms after a few pictures... Imagine what poor Sailesh have gone through yesterday night... Washing and washing and washing...
Well, that's it folks, till next time, see ya!!!

11 comments:

Avindran.. said...

the egg man..lol..was fun yesterday..looking at the egg man..hehe..was to tired..
ya boss.. lot of brainy la.. hehe.. keep blogging boss.. its fun to read.. :)

Avindran.. said...

the egg man..lol..was fun yesterday..looking at the egg man..hehe..was to tired..
ya boss.. lot of brainy la.. hehe.. keep blogging boss.. its fun to read.. :)

j a S m i N e said...

Huh?? His dad doesn’t allow him to go out? Betulkah?
And his daily study routine is like..WOW..!!
I think I might pass out after study continuously for more than 2 hours...
And his is... OMG!! 6 hours??!!

Hyperdiablo said...

well yeah, normal lah, it's Sailesh... He can do anything... The Sazali mah... LOL!

j a S m i N e said...

i totally agree with avin
its fun to read
blog more :)

Anonymous said...

Lol...byproducts of chicken reproduction??well that's a good one...hehe,he took 45minutes to wash his clothes!and btw I'm not brainy ok.I don't even have 1/8 of Junior Sazali's brain.Haha..now I know why Sailesh said that I shouldn't read that post..coz he totally doesn't agree with whatever you wrote but I do!hehe. -santhi

Anonymous said...

Lol...byproducts of chicken reproduction??well that's a good one...hehe,he took 45minutes to wash his clothes!and btw I'm not brainy ok.I don't even have 1/8 of Junior Sazali's brain.Haha..now I know why Sailesh said that I shouldn't read that post..coz he totally doesn't agree with whatever you wrote but I do!hehe. -santhi

Anonymous said...

wad a cool birthday party for mr.sazali.. to tell u guys de truth,im very tired on dat nite.. its my 1st nite stayin' in inti,very home sick till i really wan to run straight bac to my home sweet home. n i oso seldom stay till midnight. but, overall it was fun. watching everyone celebrated sazali's birthday. haha... its fun when everyone is there for u.. well,==DATS WAD FRENZZ R FOR==..

Gillian

Hyperdiablo said...

ty ty santhi n gillian... santhi first k... The thing is, DUN TRY TO BE SO MODEST LAH, i know things... And I can differentiate brainy ppl from dumbos... LOL!!! Next Gillian... I was like u also lah... My first week was hell... I only knew my hometown frens but they all stay in other blocks till I met junior sazali, then it's ok.. PLUS... You got to stay wit a fren, I stayed alone... So wat you think?

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Account worldwide propensity to consolidation in justifiable the unbroken shooting look, interaction
included, there is a overblown deficit as a renovate to studying English communication in those parts of the humankind, where English is not a most conspicuous language. This conclusion leads us that there is gargantuan inquire in spleen of English-speaking tutors, who are specializing in teaching English. South Korea is a specified of most incontestable countries in terms of gauge backlash upward of the traces, which means teaching English in Korea would be influentially profitable. Teaching English in Korea