BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Currently reading ...

  • House Rules by Jodie Picoult

Friday, August 22, 2008

Relief....

Greetings, readers of this undead blog or should I say the devoted people who finds the time to read everything that's in this big head of mine. Well, I thank you. I've been blogging for quite some time now and only recently I've found out that they are actually people reading my blog!!! They even leave comments... Thank you again!
It's Saturday today and it's the second week of my 'long' semester break...(Well, yeah, it's my last day here...). During this 'tremendously ample' holidays, I've been reading, sleeping, playing and finally( Let's not forget the factor that makes me who I am....)eating of course... We've gone to Penang for my mum's convocation in USM( Do never say that it's too old to graduate ok...). We took a freakishly long 6-hour drive and it was like hell!!! The trip on a land moving vehicle was a mistake, should have flew there( Better, faster, and more comforting, but the sad thing is money don't grow on trees.LOL) During the excruciatingly boring and mind numbing drive there, we've passed infinite numbers of trees, and not forgetting the limestone hills somewhere in Ipoh. Well,lets move on and put things on fast forward...
We've reached Penang after like 6 hours of infinite boredom. The first thing we ate there was the famous Penang fried kuay teow. Everything was nice and freaking scrumptious except that it's also freaking expensive... Imagine that, RM5.50 for a small plate, 6.50 for medium and 8 bucks for a large one... My dad's wallet took a serious dent from the lunch as we payed RM 32 for a lunch which consisted of very little fried kuay teow... We weren't even slightly full after that... Had no choice but to get something at Dunkin' Donuts later...
The convocation was....... I don't know.......... boring..??? Well, something close to that... It was merely the act of the pro-chancellor( that's what they call the 'big guy') giving certificates to graduates repeating over and over again.* Tell me this is not boring* After that, we spent the rest of he day traveling around the small state. Nothing much to say about that though...
Well, lets get to what my title suppose to mean... Relief...
I got my results... It wasn't what I hoped for... But the good side to it is that I PASSED MY MPW EXAM!!! I'm relieved now that I don't need to resit the same lame subject during the next semester... Hurray!!! One more thing I'm happy about is that I passed the percentage margin for my scholarship... It means that I'm still going under scholarship... Hurray!!! again...
Well, that's basically all lah... Till next time, chow...
*This post was intended to be before the reverse inspiration post so please read this post first ok??!!!*

2 comments:

j a S m i N e said...

Congrats..!! I miss Mr Raymond Lee... He’s like the first person who made me feel Sejarah is EASY

Hyperdiablo said...

What!!!! I was dreading his class and you say that he made sejarah easy???!!! Are u insane???!!! LOL... No lah, actually i slept alot, shud have paid more attention, then mayb i'll feel the same..