BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Currently reading ...

  • House Rules by Jodie Picoult

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm Done...

Yay!!! It's finally over! My first semester in INTI-UC is over and I'm liking it... It's the semester break now and I just got home on Saturday. Unlike everybody else who have no worries on their minds, I have a growth, a tumour of guilt, and a shadow of self-hate deep in the dark corner of my head... Because of all the leisure, and because of all the unnecessary entertainment that I have had before the semester exams, I think I might lose my merit scholarship that I have acquired from INTI-UC. And that's not the end to it, I'm sure I would resit my Malaysian Studies for the next semester... This is due to my bad performance in class( tests, quizzes, e.t.c) which have pulled my course work down to where the dinosaurs laid.... 31.2 out of 60.. Imagine that. I have nothing else to say about that as I screwed up during my exams on that particular subject... Then, let's move on to Chemistry...
Chemistry exams was on last Tuesday... I dreaded this particular paper from before so I kept on revising for Chemistry during the week before exams... However, I got freaking sick on Monday, which is the day before the Chemistry paper!!! I felt like I would die anytime that day and worst of all, I had no time to study and thus no last preparation made also... WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS???!!! Why??? Why was I sick on that particular day??? And on top of that, I lost my singing voice!!! This is due to my cough after the fever on Monday, and it's still not cured!!! What would you feel if your personal greatest asset have been taken from you.... forever??? However, I'll try my best to regain my voice this coming Sunday as I would get some vocal treatment from my coach...
OK OK OK OK!!! I'll lose all that negativity now! Well, I'm happy that it's the semester breaks now and I'll get my deserved rest as much as possible. I think that's it folks... Till next time, chow...

0 comments: