BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Currently reading ...

  • House Rules by Jodie Picoult

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Very very frustrated!!!

The new ball is......NICE!!! Perfectto i might say... After using it for the first time, it felt so good... Put in quite many baskets with it also...
Well, the main idea behind the title is pointed towards my chess... After more than half a year without serious chess playing, I'm now worse than ever!!! I played a game online yesterday and I lost to a guy with a 1230 rating!!! How is that possible??? Though I'm like 1402 the last time I played online, now my rating has gone down to a sad 1334...
Frustrated.... Still frustrated... In fact, I can't type much right now... My mind is temporarily filled with anger and self-disgust now! Till next time, chow... Haizzzz

0 comments: