BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Currently reading ...

  • House Rules by Jodie Picoult

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It was ok...

I'm talking about the performance I had with 'Iyngaran and the band'... It was last Sunday in the Sports Hall of INTI-UC... I was surprised at the amount of audience at the place... Really awed at the 'big' audience in the hall.. There were only 86 of them!!! Wow!!!
It was an event called the 30-hours famine and it was organised by the students in INTI... This event was Chinese based and I thought that it was supposed to be some sort of an international organisation... The best thing is 2 of the performers, which are Mahen and Iyngaran... They are Indians, which means that they can't really understand and speak Chinese... These organising people are considerate enough to switch the language to English...( People, you have my respect, thanks for doing that!)
After our performance were some magic shows and a little of JUDO-like performance lah...
Then, we got our souvenirs and drinks after the whole event... I did not expect that too... They are really kind...
I think that's it for the event... Will blog later.. So chow!!!

0 comments: