BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Currently reading ...

  • House Rules by Jodie Picoult

Friday, September 12, 2008

Singing... again...

It's Friday... I'm sitting in my room... It's right after 10 p.m. now... I've been in my room since 1 in the afternoon.... I'm freaking bored!!! I'm gonna die from boredom!!! This is the major fact that's controlling every single emotional aspects that's in me for the moment... I've watched 2 movies since 1... Back to back, it was The Love Guru and 1408... Both are movies that have been watched over and over again... But, what am I to do anything about this? I'm the one that had made the decision to stay for the weekend in college... I'm so dumb, should have took a bus home instead... Stupid me!!!
Well, I had my Biology quiz yesterday and I did quite ok, got 33/40 considering the fact that I did not study at all. I was busy doing my Moral Studies assignment the whole day... About the shit task, god knows how i feel... I know every single person given the assignment were having sleepless nights and stuff like that... It's a known fact that there are lecturers that are super crappy like this particular one, Mr. Tamil, our MPW lecturer... He's a cool guy, very cheerful, have perfect teaching skills, and not forgetting the superb joviality stored in his big head. However, everything's good must have a bad side to it. This is it... Assignments!!! Too much to do in too little time, I can't live with that... Can
you???
Moving on to the title of this post, I'm singing again! Yay!!! But this time it's not in church... It's for the 30 hour famine programme INTI-UC have organized... This is the programme where people gotta fast and not consume anything for 30 hours( Holy shit!!! I'll be buried by the time I reach the 10 hours mark...)
Well, Iyngaran, Mahen, Patrick and I are performing on this Sunday in INTI's sports hall... It's for the 'hungry ghosts' that will be fasting for the programme... Wait a minute........ These performance will be like those street stage performances during the hungry ghost month lah!!! What the hell???!!! Anyways, I'm nervous for the performance since I have not sang for the past few months... Hoping for the best...
That's all folks, chow...

2 comments:

j a S m i N e said...

dont worry..
u basically practised everyday in class last sem
haha!

Hyperdiablo said...

What? Wat U mean? u mean i sang everyday in class??? really ah? i nv noticed lah...