BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Currently reading ...

  • House Rules by Jodie Picoult

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

September... The month of birthdays...

First and foremost, I wanna say sorry for not updating my blog for such a long time... I was lazy and I had nothing to blog about, it was like a blogger's nightmare, when you don't know what you are writing and stuff like that... Yew... Creepy!!!
Okay, it's the end of September now. Like the title suggests, this is a month of birthdays! First of all is my friend, Sandra Lee's birthday on the 22nd, then my mum's on the 23rd, followed by my classmates', Nisha's and Pei Xin's on the 24th and 25th, then my dad's on the 27th... That's cool!!! Guess who's the lucky person this month... Nisha's the egg girl for her 18th birthday... Wow!! That's revolutionary... First Sailesh, then it's Nisha!!! How.......'creative' of them to think of such a celebration... They did the egg thing in the Dining Hall, that's the worst part! Nobody cleaned the eggs and they went dry till they smelled the next day... Yew!!! I'm speechless about all these absurd celebrations, they're like... I don't know... Dumb???!!!( Sorry, no pun intended, but they are, right Nisha???)
Then, lets move on to some movies. The latest I've watched is Never Back Down... IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!! It's my favourite movie this year... However, the sad thing is it's an independent film, so it's not released in Malaysia... But to my friends out there, I strongly suggest that you download the movie from the net or something... As for fight fans, if you miss this, it'll be like missing a part of your life... I don't want to share the synopsis of the story as I want you all to watch the thing... So please please please watch it or you'll regret!!! One more thing, this film has also inspired me to work out as well as toning up my fat body... LOL. Well, to everybody that has watched it, you guys will know what I'm talking about...
Okay, I think that's all for now. Chow!

0 comments: