BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Currently reading ...

  • House Rules by Jodie Picoult

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mock Test...

It's 10.50 a.m. on the 7th of October... I'm in the library's multimedia room again, getting very irritated by the loud noises made by people typing on the cheap keyboards available here...
Just about 3 hours ago, I woke up feeling ready for the 'briefing' by our beloved Mr. Liam... It was supposed to be some kind of a class to prepare us for Chemistry paper 3, which is the practical paper, well that was what they told me... I walked into the class with 3 of my other classmates feeling eager to listen to whatever the man has to say, or even whatever tips that he's going to let out( He got the paper in his hands, so he knows the questions...) '
We sat down, and 5 seconds later, he handed us 4 pieces of paper... And there it was... Questions after questions regarding practical matters in Paper 3... Haizzzz... I think I was the only one shocked because everyone else were anticipating the paper... Okay! To hell with the paper lah, I did whatever I can, and left one question blank...
So, although this sounds absurd, but the moral of the story is...... Don't come for any extra classes!!!
Opps, time to study now, at least that's what I'm here for anyway... So, byebye... Till I blog again...

0 comments: