BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Currently reading ...

  • House Rules by Jodie Picoult

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Apologies...

This post is dedicated to my dear friend, Elson... Thanks to him, I remembered that I have a blog, with the last post dated half a year ago...
It's 2.00 a.m. ,2nd of October 2009, classes start at 8a.m later... Yet, not a slight bit of sleepiness hit me... Guess it's the afternoon nap I took, the noisy blockmates, my emotions, and of course, my singing neighbor who has not stopped strumming tunes with his guitar since midnight... I don't mind him playing and singing because he's quite good with the guitar, but the fact that I'm highly irritated now is it's pass midnight! And people don't usually listen to live guitar performances at this hour... ( Dude! Is your IQ as low as your singing skills?! Go get a life!)
Ok, let's put that aside... Erm, A2! It's dangerous! It's deadly! It's a not-so-new species of Cambridge internal examinations set to put A Level students in as stressful a situation as possible! And it's charging fast ahead! Yeah, it's my so-called 'finals' that everyone of my A Level friends and classmate have to sit for... Plus, I have 3 stupid Chemistry resit papers added into my exam timetable! Blame this on the C I got for Chemistry in AS... Everything besides Chemistry is quite manageable...
Let's move on to other aspects of my current life.( That idiot staying beside me is STILL singing...) Erm, life is good... That's all I have to say... Life has changed for me in the past few months... Everything from my love life, to my hobbies and even my pets has changed... For starters, I'm not single anymore:p...( Not going to elaborate further regarding this as someone would most likely screw me up for embarassing her...) Pushing that aside, I'm also slightly addicted to paintball, all thanks to Low for gradually hammering paintball into my cerebral cortex... Now, I'm seeing paintball almost everywhere I go! This has got to stop since paintball is not a cheap sport, and I'm not rich, so it's always a heartache to see money flying out of the end of my marker everytime a shot is fired... And lastly, my ever faithful family member, Nicky has gone to a better place... Passed away at the age of 13 at 23rd of September, he died a natural death... He has been with the family throughout the worst of situations( including a flood) and also shared the funniest and happiest moments... He will be in our hearts forever and will never be forgotten...
I guess that's it for this morning... Still have to sleep for the class at 8... ( And finally, my neighbor has shut it...) So, goodnite and may god bless anyone who reads this...

0 comments: