BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Currently reading ...

  • House Rules by Jodie Picoult

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Emo...

I am now emo...
I finally understand the true genuine meaning of emo, the self-hatred, the unending and repeating desire to shoot myself in the head, the unmanageable stress, and the 'F@^k the world' mentality...
Did I do something wrong?! Why have I got stripped-off my ever bubbly and cheerful personality all so spontaneously?! I NEED to know, I really do... Especially with this f%@cked up A Level exams just around the corner... How can I focus on my revisions with all this bullshit blurring my brain up?!
All I want now is my normal fun life; where I can study properly, sleep happily at night and waking up the next day feeling happy and refreshed... I want it so badly, in fact I NEED it!
God, if you're reading this, this 19 year old piece of fat meat needs a lil' help here...
( Dear friends, if you're reading this, don't worry... I'm just trying to get all the stress and negativity out of my head through writing... I'll be OK... It's me afterall, the idiot who tries to squeeze in something funny(if not stupid) into any conversation available! So, erm, sleep tight and sweet dreams everyone... It's also 5 minutes to 4 a.m, so it's time to hit the sack... Chow! And I remind all of you again, I'm perfectly OKAY!!!)

0 comments: