BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Currently reading ...

  • House Rules by Jodie Picoult

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Rachel and Ms. Yap...

It's 8th of October 2009... 2 little baby girls were born on this day some years ago... One of them is my younger sister, Rachel and the other one is my beloved Bio lecturer, Ms. Yap, from INTI-UC... Like I said, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I wished both of them through text messages at 12 a.m.( I know, what a useless brother... and student:p) But its pass my sis's bed time and erm... I just don't wanna talk to Ms. Yap, not because I hate her( which I clearly don't), but its something else, I don't know what it is, just don't wanna hear her voice at that hour...

Ok, I promised Ms. Yap last night that I'm gonna come to class at 8 this morning... I woke up at 7, feeling very very tired, and then decided that I should sleep for another 5 hours...

I woke up at 12p.m... Bathed, had lunch with the guys... And here I am, blogging in the library again... Gonna study soon enough...

0 comments: