BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Currently reading ...

  • House Rules by Jodie Picoult

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

5 Weeks To Go Till Semester Break, But Till Then...

It's 1.04a.m. now and I'm sitting on my chair in my hostel room. When I glance outside, it's as though the world clock has been turned upside down. For God's sake, it's after 1!!! There are still people walking around, discussing stuff with friends, while some of them are hugging and getting snoggy here and there( You call that love? That is certainly not in my context of the word !!!) College is college! After some 10 weeks here, my life has completely changed, and I hope it's for the better, not the other way round... I've been studying late night( will never ever do that at home!), then, go for supper at like 2a.m.(well, at home, i'll be doing that in my dreams lah!), play basketball till 1a.m( like the previous one, in my dreams if I'm at home) and some other stupid stuff that nobody will even care to know about...LOL!
It's week 10 now. We had like a test, a couple of assignments and some quiz for every subject. Well, in 3 weeks time, it will be the semester exams!!! People, the time is really flying in college man!!! OK! Lets don't get that far, today's Thursday and Chemistry test 2 is like 13 hours later, so if you ask me whether am I ready for it, haha, you'll expect the same lame normal answer lah...( He..., no no not hell no again, it's 'what the freak! Freaking heck no'!!!). Next week will be pretty hectic, because MPW test is on Tuesday, then, Chemistry test on Friday... Well, I'm going home this week, which makes matters worse!( will never study at home) I can't avoid this trip home and stay here in INTI because of my stupid alarm clock, which went dead on Tuesday! Plus, I'm currently out of cash too... Haiz... When I suddenly think about this, it seems that time goes by pretty fast and I'm starting to miss the days when both of my good friends were still in INTI, Kevin and Ron... Sadly, they have left. I miss the COD lessons days, the night burger days, and the CS in CC days too, where Patrick and Kevin completely conquered the games with ease...
Haha, well I think that's it for this morning, I'm also a little on the sleepy side here, proven by the lack of humour in this post... So, tada... Don't worry, will continue when I have things interesting stuff that's worth to have a place in this webpage...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.