BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Currently reading ...

  • House Rules by Jodie Picoult

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Too Stressed Up

SPECIAL REPORT TODAY:
Didn't do my assignment and report that is dued today. So, woke up a bit earlier than normal to finish the thing, unfortunately, I reslept and woke up at 7.40... The class is at 8, so I didn't bother showering since it's kinda late. After coming out of my hostel block, saw Mahen, Sharon and Iyngaran...Caught up with them and we walked together to class... Once I reached class, luckily Ms. Yap wasn't there yet, so I started to complete my Chemistry assignment and also some small parts in my report... 8.04, our Ms. Yap came in the class with a straight face.( We thought we're gonna be toast, because normally, if she comes to class with this kinda face, it means trouble!). However, she acted normal and was as cheerful as usual...Thank God!!!

After BIO class, it's a 2 hours break before MPW... So, I decided to follow Shiva and Ruban to the nearby petrol station to fill up Syafiq's car... That short trip almost broke my backbone since the rear part of the car is suspension-less... Shiva was driving like the wind, he drove at quite a steady pace, but there are some times where he thought he's Lewis Hamilton... The small Kelisa nearly tipped over, but thanks to our weight, we're still alive!

Later, at 11.30, we're supposed to be waiting at the sidewalk cafe before going for MPW class... Shiva and Ruban came late, cost us our lunch because by the time they came, it's 11.56 already, so no choice but to go for MPW... I did my Chemistry revision during the 2 hour class...( Still not remembering the assignmnet and report that I'm supposed to hand in to teacher) After the class, I'm free but Shiva, Ruban and Harpreet have Physics class, so I went back to my hostel alone. 5 minutes after came in the room, I remembered about the things I supposed to pass up!!!( Wat to do... had to run back lor!!!) Put my bag down, took the 2 pieccs of paper and got out of the room immediately. I took like around 5 minutes to get to Ms. Gladys and Mr. Liam...( Phew, I ran like mad!!!) Was sweating like some kinda buffalo though... Then, saw Ruban , Shiva and company playing pool in the campus pool centre, was pissed because they didn't call me for the game. I played a few games and then went back to my room... So, here I am, blogging again...

This Friday would be my Chemistry test!!! And I haven't really learn some of the things that I supposed to know because I was not in class the other day! It will defintely be total chaos if I don't do something about that before Friday... Besides that, next Monday would be Statistics test... For this, I'm not very worried and need to revise the work that I done earlier, that's all. Next Tuesday is Biology test, well, I promised myself and Ms. Yap to score in this test... So, the pressure is there for me... Now... I'm too tensed up to type anyting anymore..... So... till next time, BYE!!!

0 comments: