BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Currently reading ...

  • House Rules by Jodie Picoult

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Shitty "Friend"...

Frankly, I don't know why I login to blogger now... It's Saturday, for many, it's HURRAY!!! But that is not the case for me. I didn't go back to Malacca this week, so I have to spend my weekend here, in INTI... Well, it is FREAKING BORING!!! There's nothing to do here, except... eeerrrrrrmmmmmm... let me see..... uh.... NOTHING!!! I think that's the reason I decided to blog now.
Let's see, the ultimate reason for the title is Richard, this guy we met and knew in INTI... I regret that!!! For others who want to know Richard, you've been warned. He is the dumbest, stupidest, dirtiest, most anoying, short piece of shit that I've ever met!!! Whenever he approach you, you'll have that I-made-friends-with-an-asshole-kinda feeling! You know what I mean???!!! Fortunately, I'm not the only one who hate him, we have sort of like an Anti-Richard army in INTI here. In Malaysian Studies, we decided to play Richard out and make him the class rep for MPW class. So, when MR. Lee asked for volunteers, we made Richard stand up... Great!!! He became the class rep, mission achieved! Unfortunately, this position made him super arrogant and he thinks that he's at the top of the world. He even thought that he's the most famous guy in INTI!!! OMG, you know how shitty that is???!!!
Next, this idiot auditioned for INTI Idol 2008. He thinks that he can sing really well. I know many people have heard me say this numerous times before, but still I have to state it here... OK!!! MY FART IS TEN TIMES BETTER THAN HIS VOICE!!! Not kidding here I'm really serious... If you wanna kill somebody, just bring that person to Richard and ask him to sing. Instant death guaranteed!!! His voice can be put to good use in animal conservation programmes only... You know, to ensure the survival of endangered species, well, people can use his voice to attract female walruses for mating!!! LOL!!! To fans of wildlife documentary, if you have heard the sound of elephants mating, then you'll get a picture of what I'm saying here. After the auditioned, the judges said that he looked like charcoal. Well, to me, he sounded like my grandpa constipating!!! LMAO!!! He didn't make it to the second audition... Hehe...Thank god!
Well, during the 2nd Idol auditions, Shiva, Shaun, Mahen, Patrick, Vivian, Low, Syafiq, Ruban, and me supported Iyngaran. Iyngaran's a very good singer, very talented actually, if he ever come to my church, my pastor will make him a soloist straight away. I don't know why he keep on saying that I'm alot better than him, he's just being modest I guess...He's so good!!! OK, back to the auditions... 5 minutes into the auditions, Richard came... Almost instantly all of our moods changed. He came and sat right beside me!!! Carrying a beg of fried chicken and some chips.Then, few seconds later, 4 girls came to sit in our row to fill up the seats, they sat beside Richard. They're quite cute, so Richard started to act macho and cool lah... Eating very politely and stuff like that... During the auditions, Mahen told me to check out a girl sitting at the other end of the hall, so I looked... Well, Richard acted cool and asked me to shut up.. I was like ... WHAT???!!! I don;t know why he said that, but I think he thought that I want to tease him or something like that... So, I asked him what's wrong, he said something like this :" SHUT UP!!! I know you wanna say something bad about me, so shut up!" He said that to me facing down man, acting cool in front of the girls... I was so damn angry with him, if the girls weren't there and the hall's empty, I'm sure that I have already rearranged his face!!!
Fuh!!! Just talking about Richard makes my blood pressure rise like mad... Well, I think that's it lah... Will blog later, ciao...

4 comments:

wen chuann said...

SO sad to have such friend. But did u think that he like to give such reaction if u guys not trying to anti him in the first place?

Hyperdiablo said...

yo, haha thx for the comment man, but the thing is... we dun wanna go against him, it's just that he started everything. Well ah, this guy came from a kampung hulu area called tj. malim u know, in Perak. So, he dun really know the life and the different kinds of people in the outside world u know... So, he thinks that everybody is worse than him in everything, everytime lah he like to lagak kosong by saying tat he;s a pc expert lah, but he duno tat there r better ones here.. hehe, u come lah to INTI... HAHA!!! I guarantee u will hate him also, sure wan... You know Justin Liew, this guy is like 100 times worse than him man... Real man, not kidding..

Anonymous said...

LOL... college is only fun with this kinda ppl around, aint it? btw... how if he read this post? hahaha...

Hyperdiablo said...

Well, Mel, thx for reading... And thx for the 2 comments.... Well, the aim of this post is to let him know tat ppl hate him... So, its a bonus if he reads this thing!!! LOL...