BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Currently reading ...

  • House Rules by Jodie Picoult

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

First Time Blogging In The Library...

Actually, this action is forbidden because the PC s in the library are used for web surfing purposes only, not blogging and chatting.. But, What The Hell!!! Who cares, I'm using this now for blogging and I don't see anybody chasing me for doing this... Hahahaha, well, I'm kinda bored right now, so instead of doing something else, I decided to type crap here... Besides all this, the semester exams are really around the corner, it's only about 3 more weeks and I'm still not prepared for that shit!!! However, the most annoying thing that's on my mind now is the stupid MPW presentation that I'll have to finish by this Tuesday or I'll fail in my MPW test because it stands quite a lot of marks... If I fail the test, I'll loose my scholarship, and if I loose this scholarship, my parents will be killing me and even skin me alive... Well, that's it folks, till next time, bye!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Slow Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Quickly Find High Quality Movies, Console Games, MP3 Singles, Applications and Download Them @ Dashing Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup Search[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat ppc[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or not-so-known ways to generate an income online.