BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Currently reading ...

  • House Rules by Jodie Picoult

Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Newer Baby...

Bowling was the main agenda today... Some friends came on a road trip to Malacca 2 days ago... After something like 2 weeks of not meeting them, the sight of them literally brought back the college feeling that I've missed so much...

So, 10 teenage guys went to the supposedly largest bowling alley in the whole of South East Asia, with 2 main objectives... 1. To have loads of fun... And 2. To throw some balls!!! (Big heavy balls I might add)

We had fun alright! With this being my first time bowling, I've never been happier with my performance, though I might be nothing more than a laugh stock to those who bowl on a regular basis... Shaun dominated the games with not one, not two, but three strikes! This ex-headboy really knows how to haul balls!

Right after bowling, the guys decided to have their lunch while I had plans with my family at the Melaka International Trade Centre(MITC)... It's the home of the PIKOM PC Fair this year...

After some walking and browsing for what seemed like forever, we found ourselves in front of a Sony exhibit...

That's when all the magic happened in my mind... Sony= Vaio laptops, and Vaio laptops = My aim for a long long time... So, after some very intense begging and convincing, my parents gave me the thumbs up!:)

And so here I am, blogging in my new Vaio FW series...

That's all for now, so chow!

Oh yeah, THIS IS MY NEWER BABY!!!

0 comments: