BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Currently reading ...

  • House Rules by Jodie Picoult

Monday, December 7, 2009

I miss INTI:(

Life in college was fun... Being in college was the only time when I could wake up in the morning, look outside the window, and be ready for whatever that's coming up for the rest of the day...

Contrary to the situation at home, where I would wake up to the sound of the alarm clock( or my mum or my annoying sister ), and blame the world for not giving me a good night's sleep, I will face the day with a bright smile on my face:)( well, not literally:p)...

College memories, especially things I've done with my machas and classmates, unforgettable things, will be eternally stored in this big head of mine... These are one of the greatest times in my life, studying together in the library, eating together after class, going for INTI events, INTI Idol, hanging out in Seremban( Gillian's house more specifically ), having dinner with the whole gang and studying right after that, playing basketball and futsal at 4 in the morning, the basketball games, the 'near death' experience, e.t.c... ( There's so much more, it's gonna take days to list everything down)

Wow, just writing these somehow gets me a lil' emotional...

OK! Now that college is done, I'm gonna get prepared for the future - uni life...

Haiz... Life IS tough...

0 comments: