BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Currently reading ...

  • House Rules by Jodie Picoult

Friday, August 17, 2007

Prefects' Nite

Wow, its been like 5 years of being a prefect. Finally it's time to go! I write this a few days late just for the sake of it, yeah just for updating my blog. Well, that night was really awesome! The food was better than what I've expected(ha ha). Took 3 plates of rice, cakes and a bowl of Tomyam soup(yummy). After that, it was time for the performances, it ran very smoothly though. I gotta give full marks for the slide shows. They're great, I wondered how they got my photos when I was still a baby. Later that day I found out that my sis had sent them to Li Ting( the current head prefect). Luckily they didn't put my naked baby photo on the slide!!! Then, it was party time, danced with a couple of girls and had fun. Well, that's all folks, be ready to hear from me next time. Gotta go now!!

0 comments: