BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Currently reading ...

  • House Rules by Jodie Picoult

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Welcome To My Blog

Now that I finally got blog, I hope that I find enough time to manage it. This hectic schooling life is killing me softly. Well, just wanna say that welcome to my blog, I'll try to update it as frequently as possible. And , you can expect some interesting jokes and stuff here as well, so please check out this blog from time to time. For my first ......ah..............let's call it an interesting joke....., here it is............After reading this thingy here, don't call me a sexist ok, because I'm not!

Prove that girls are evil :

1. To have a girl, you need time and money, so...

Girl = Time x Money

2. There's a saying called "Time Is Money" from some freak philosopher..., so...

Girl = Money x Money
= Money squared

3. There's also a universal saying that goes " Money Is The Root Of All Evil"....., so...

Girl = the square root of money squared
= the square root of "evil" squared
= evil

Therefore, girls = evil.

That's it folks. Enjoy! But for those who don't understand a thing, well .........it's nice to know you!!! hahahaha. Gotta go now, bye!

0 comments: