BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Currently reading ...

  • House Rules by Jodie Picoult

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Semi-Retirement Day

Wow! I've been looking forward to this day for almost a year!!! Notice the significance of this particular day, it's been keeping Form 5 prefects including DCOs(Duty Commanding Officers)waiting too.Well, today is the Annual General Meeting for the prefects board of St. David's High School. Today is officially THE retirement day for Form 5 prefects (excluding me of course because I need to guide the new board towards stardom, hehehe! That is why I call this a semi-retirement day for me and 7 other topboards!)Well, I started school pretty gloomy today. As usual, alarm clock rang at 5.40 but woke up at 6.10. Got ready for school and off we went!!! Duty(actually the so-called last prefectorial duty) was quite............exciting, I must say.Every single prefect in the school were like bitten by a joybug or something, they were all happy during duty for the first time! Well, that's quite a change, I mean real drastic change. Then, after duty, got back to class and started off the boring hours of school with...........................................................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................................................................
......................ehem............a class-football match!!! :p. Our Moral teacher was absent, so we played our hearts out! After that, in English class, Ms. Sheikh( the right way to pronounce it is sh -ik, .........not.... shit!!!) returned our composition books and I got only 38 out of 50. Can you imagine that??!!! Well, as low as it gets, I got quite a funny comment! Ms. Sheikh wrote that I have a cool sense of writing. Very smooth and so-called stylish!!! Bloody hell, if it's so good, why don't give me a 48 instead!! There goes a saying : Teachers=Freaks!!! But not all teachers are that way, that's a good thing! Then, nothing much until AGM. It went quite smoothly as expected. The prefects are acting quite well, as what I've seen; well everybody were happy except a few tough-nuts. Ate a small packet of rice-vermicelly and it tasted like rubber. Those even looked like rubber bands, yew!!! Well, after that, I went back and started blogging. So, that's it, basically what I did today. I still hope that I can update my blog as frequently as possible! Chow...........!

0 comments: