BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Currently reading ...

  • House Rules by Jodie Picoult

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Harry Potter Day

Hello folks. Got to blog again! Well, as the title suggests, today I'll be watching Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix. I started my day quite late today - woke up at 10.30, which is highly unusual(normal time ranges from 8 to 9 , not later). Ate half-boiled eggs for breakfast(yummy), high protein breakfast it is. After that, went for BM tuition at En. Roslan's. I did learn quite much today about the stuff that I need to pass for my SPM. Then, played some PC games while waiting till 5.30. Father brought us to Melaka Mall , MBO(I don't know what's that stands for though). Then, bought a large popcorn, some drinks and off we went. For you people that haven't watch this movie, it's great. I guaranty you it will be your movie of the year. Personally, I do! For Harry Potter fans out there, you won't miss Harry teaching all those high level or should I say advanced magic. You'll also get to see Aurors, Dementors and even Death Eaters fighting around(I mean fighting with Harry and the good guys, not among themselves!)Well, the whole point is that it was a great experience watching this particular movie. Ok, that's it people! After that, we came home and here I am, blogging.Chow!!!

0 comments: