BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Currently reading ...

  • House Rules by Jodie Picoult

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Frustration and self dissapointment...

     I'm pathetic, just pathetic!  I swear father time will punch me in the face the moment we meet because of the way I let time pass me by so swiftly...

     Just 3 months after leaving college, I'm gaining lots of weight besides getting all sorts of acne building a colony of red pot holes on my face!

     What is happening to me?!

    

3 comments:

Ern T. said...

LOL, poor u!

im having some pimples also. >"<
4 of them. GAH.
hate those things.. neways, just eat lots of greens and fruits, less oil.
make sure ur face is clean.
make sure u don't touch ur face with dirty hands.
cheers =)

Anonymous said...

You're not the only one ler.pimples are all over my once pimple-free skin..and i'm boreeeeed too..i wish i was in inti now..i wish i had some annoying test to study for..just to pass my time Doing something instead of sleeping all the time.
~santhi~ :)

Hyperdiablo said...

Ern T.: Erm, I'm trying my very best to keep bacteria from reproducing under my skin at the moment, so I'm hoping that I would not need dermatological help...

Santhi: Haha, our feelings are mutual:) I had nothing to do till last Saturday, got to come up KL n meet celebs!!:) Mayb considering singing with a record label... LOL