BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Currently reading ...

  • House Rules by Jodie Picoult

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Genuine Blog Revival With Some Traces Of Bad Luck

Well, everybody know what it means by genuine blog revival and I don't think that I have anything to say on that aspect. Hehe... I'm proud to announce that I'm back in the business of crazy blogging!!!* Yay, and the crowd goes wild, with people throwing flowers everywhere!!!* First and foremost, I would like to thank GOD for giving me this fat body, with a pair of hands and a brain to process information which I've posted here, secondly, I would like to thank my parents for constantly feeding me and also for this PC here. Thirdly, and most importantly, I would like to thank both Aaron and Sharon( wow, their names rhyme!) for pushing me hard to update my blog.* Let's get this started* Anyone that knew me should have a sense that the things I wrote here would be instant crap! Hehe, this time it's a little different folks. Well, let me start with the day I received my SPM results. I started my journey of dread from my house till I reached school 20 minutes later.LOL. I saw different faces at the front gate of school, some are happy, some look very sad, some look like they're gonna kill themselves 5 minutes later, and there are also some that looked stupid. *Oh!!! So harsh* Well, me??? Still look as cool as usual. Haha.. Why care so much about your results man!!! I met Jia Wei later,he told me that I got only 2As, like I'm going to believe that!!! Well, to be honest, that sent my heart pounding a lot harder, hehe... When I took my first step in the hall, I saw Mr. Khoo, our discipline teacher. Ok, I'm gonna write down everthing he said. " Raymond!!! Congrats ah!!! Wah, You got very good results ah!!" and then " Hows your results ah?" Lmao, he congratulated me before knowing my results, what the heck is wrong with this man??? Then, he brought me to a table, I thought it's my class table, so I took the only slip left because I was pretty late there. I looked at the results immediately, without looking at the name there. I counted, 1,2,3... uh? Only 3As???
i almost shouted the F word out loud, then I saw the name, it was Tan ... something!!! Hehe... Relieve!!! Relieve!!! Relieve!!! Then I saw my "pretty " class teacher, Ms. Shit,oops!!! Ms. Shik.(eeeeeww pretty??? not really, hahaha) She gave me my slip, this time I read the name, it's mine. Finally, now, the counting part. THANK GOD!!! 9 As, I know there are a lot of super smart people out there who would say "only 9 ah? I got 13 eh!!!" Haha, but I'm pretty thankful because I was never the "study like mad" type, I was quite the opposite, the " play like mad" type!!! Ok lah, That's for the Spm one, now it's the bad luck. I passed the JPJ test, but my stupid instructor lost my test card!!! This is the thing that I can't really handle. It's TMTH!!! Now i have to resit the test!!! Really sui!!! I don't think the test will be in this month, so sometime when I'm in INTI, I have to take the long ride down to Malacca to take my JPJ test! Haiz, this is life folks. Gotta go by the way, so that's it. Ciao...

0 comments: