BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Currently reading ...

  • House Rules by Jodie Picoult

Friday, October 5, 2007

Dilema.......

Ha, ha..... Finally, I get to sit in front of my pc, and most importantly, I get to blog again! Last week, my pc almost went up in smoke after I turned the switch on. Well, nothing serious, just a burnt fuse. So, I got numerous so-called "complains" from my friends saying that I didn't update my blog and stuff! Time just went out so fast, SPM is only a month away!!! That's very very..... I mean very fast!!! My trials are nothing but pieces of junk, I didn't get A1 for my Chemistry( which is my favourite subject), got B for BM, and got another A2 for Add. Maths....... Oh God, how am I going to pass my SPM!!!??? I mean there will be no problem passing, but it's the matter of how many As I 'm getting! Hah, I'm getting kinda frustrated here.......... Nevermind, wait for my other posts. Chow!!!

0 comments: