BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Currently reading ...

  • House Rules by Jodie Picoult

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What happens when the voice box got a kick in the ass by some bacteria?

     The answer would be : The voice box ( or the larynx, maybe the pharynx - I have no freakin' idea which is which, so yeah, screw it ) gets a dent in it's big ass and screams for help!

     Okay! Jokes aside... I was down with a sore throat after a flu some days ago and it seems that things have changed in my body's immune department... I abso-fuckin'-lutely hate to say this, but the damn beast is back!

    I HAVE LARYNGITIS... AGAIN!!!

   In an effort to brings things back to normal; cough drops and some medication, unfortunately, will be in my everyday diet for some time... And for some stupid reason, this bacterial-induced illness has somewhat impaired my thinking skills, which has directly caused me to have severe difficulties in finding blogging topics... So, on that note, bye bye!

6 comments:

Ern T. said...

raymond ah.
you know, i had to google laryngitis to know what u're talking about?
why can't u just say u lost ur voice or u got a sore throat.

SIGHH.
LOL.
Hope u get well soon =)

Hyperdiablo said...

well, u shud thank me coz now u know wat laryngitis is! see, the blog's educational as well... lol

n yeah, thx, really really hope to get well soon, can't even sleep properly:(

Ern T. said...

uhhhh, yeah right.
more like, troublesome.
hehe

I think i'll catch a cold soon.
cold all the time.
winter is coming!!!

Hyperdiablo said...

Yeah rite!!!

Well, take good care then, our asian bodies r not fine tuned to withstand cooler seasons, so yeah... lol...

Ern T. said...

ERM
that is y we have a market for winter clothing.
it's so expensive though.
Well, my mind is in the investment mode anyway. so, go and shop, nonetheless!! =D

Hyperdiablo said...

Yeah, I gotta agree with ur weather clothing department thingy... And yeah, tat'w how ppl make money:) Plus, since u have tonnes of tat, yes, u shud shop!