BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Currently reading ...

  • House Rules by Jodie Picoult

Monday, November 9, 2009

Statistics... The lying subject....

It's a moody Monday evening and I just got up from a very very disturbing nap... The weather is taking it's toll on me again since it's right after a heavy downpour... I'm having a cold at the moment; not a serious one yet, but it's gradually turning into something to be afraid of...

Napping in the afternoons is certainly not my kind of routine... I don't normally do that....

So why the nap?!

The answer is simple:) - STATISTICS PAPER !!!

Some of you might have logged into Facebook in time to see some A level students expressing their 'gratitude' towards the paper...

Is it that hard? You might ask...

I will look you in the eye, stare right into you while two imaginary hands would wrap themselves around that innocent yet curious little soul of yours; and scream the very common but sometimes elusive 3 letter word - YES!!!

In fact, 'yes' just doesn't cut it... This is beyond hard... Maybe I didn't prepare myself enough to even attempt some of the questions, but why bother trying when you don't understand a single shit they're asking you to do?!

One of my beloved lecturers in INTI, Mr. Tai, used to tell us that Statistics is a subject that teaches students how to cheat numerical facts and some real world statistical samples... He labelled Statistics as 'The Lying Subject'...

Well, we all got lied all right! After 16 sets of past year Statistics papers, nothing came comparatively close to the standards of the paper I just sat for... Not even one!

Okay, think I'm gonna end this post now... There's still Chemistry to do... So chow!

Oh yeah... One more thing...

SCREW YOU STATS!

SCREW YOU!

0 comments: