BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Currently reading ...

  • House Rules by Jodie Picoult

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Update on fellow Intians...

Since I got my good friend a.k.a my camera with me, I'll put more pictures and videos on this blog... So, wait up for my next posts people!!! These are some very meaningful pictures on some of my closest friends in INTI-UC...( Though some are my classmates since secondary school...)
This is Ruban... The lazy and ego one... Always carefree and kind... Always there when you need him... But sometimes he won't!!! LOL
This is.... Shaun Thomas in a mask!!! Haha, it's Shaun trying to change his facial appearances... I think everybody in STSD knows Shaun rite, no doubt about that, the head prefect!
This is Harpreet... The cool one... He was shaving when I took this, that's why he turned away... But beware, he is super cool.... One more thing, very brave, except for one thing... Roaches!!! No roaches for him or he'll cry like a girl...



2 comments:

s said...

Hey, these pics are really really cooooool!!! Its like so random but extremely awesome! Certainly made me laugh due to how random the pics were. Haha. By the way, your last comment was simply awesome1!! I am laughing and laughing non stop here.. Keep being cool dude!

Hyperdiablo said...

Haha, dun wry man!!! Haha, glad u saw this...Thx...